Join the Better Impact Team
We are growing and currently looking for people to join our team in Chicago Illinois and in Hamilton, Ontario.
We are growing again and currently adding a position in our head office in Hamilton Ontario.
- Full Stack .NET Developer
We are looking for a developer who:
- works to live, not lives to work
- wants to be part of a small but growing global team
- is seriously good at what they do
- wants their code to mean something
- can work from our office in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Our software helps organizations engage and manage volunteers, donors and clients more effectively and with greater efficiency. Our revenues grow year after year and we are embarking on some significant product expansion in our field.
At Better Impact your coding matters. We do more than just create and sell business process software. We help organizations make the world a better place.
Clients include small start-up nonprofits, cities (such as San Diego, Houston TX, Vancouver, Ottawa, San and Perth Australia to name a few), large events (such as the Cricket World Cup Championships, FIFA Woman’s World Cup, Lollapalooza ) and international charities (such as the Salvation Army).
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Medical/dental benefits
- Flexible time off and a 40 hour work week
- The right tools and technology
- An office atmosphere that is upbeat and casual.
- Fridays we have a BBQ on our deck or something cooked up in the office kitchen by one of the
- Expert level knowledge of C#, VB.NET, and the ASP.NET MVC 5 framework.
- Strong skills in SQL Server / SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Extensive experience working with an ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Solid understanding of enterprise-level application and database design.
- Able to do basic administration tasks in the Windows Server environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on a localized (multi-lingual) project.
- Experience implementing an API project.
- Experience putting automated build and deployment systems into place.
Other things we’d be happy to hear about:
- Experience working in technical support / customer service environments.
- Community involvement and volunteering experience.
If this position is of interest to you, let us know. Contact email@example.com
Better Impact is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals. We believe a diverse workforce enhances our ability to fulfill our mission.