Document Library - Add New
NOTE:Files cannot be made visible to specific volunteers.
- Go to: Configuration >> Document Library
- Click the [New Document] button or click the [+] button to the left of the Document list heading
- Enter the Title for the document (required, maximum 200 characters)
- Check who can see the document (“Visible to“):
- Administrators – only administrators
- Others – includes volunteers, clients and/or members (depending on what modules you have in your subscription)
- Others (Accepted/Active Only) – includes only volunteers, clients and/or members (depending on what modules you have in your subscription) with an Accepted or Active status
- Check whether or not the document will be highlighted (displayed) to volunteers on MyVolunteerPage.com without them having to click the [Files] button
- Select the Module(s) to which the document should be associated. These could be Administrator, Volunteer, Client or Member depending on what modules you have in your subscription.
- Click the [Select A File] button
- The maximum file size is 10MB.
- Optional: Enter a Description (visible only to administrators)
- Click the [Save] button
For a list of valid file types, please refer to this article.
IMPORTANT:When in a Rich Text field, you should not create a link to a file in the Document Library as this could expose the file to those other than your intended volunteer audience.
PLUS Users:For those using the “PLUS” edition, files can be organized into folders.