It’s like TED Talks meets late night talkshow
Short and to-the-point presentations
Peer-to-peer dialogue at each event
Join in the live broadcast via Twitter
A few exciting surprises
Save the date
October 24 – Mountain and Pacific Time Zones
October 25 – Atlantic, Eastern and Central Time Zones
Hosted by Dana Cory Litwin, CVA
- Public speaking and management professional with background in environmental conservation;
- 14 years’ experience building volunteer and community engagement programs,
- Board and advisory committee development, as well as relevant training, educational materials, and multi-media presentations.
- Successful film, television, radio, theater, and event producer.
- Board member (Pacific Region) Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement (AL!VE).
- Member of National Association of Volunteer Programs in Local Government (NAVPLG).
- Certified in Volunteer Administration (Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration – www.cvacert.org).
- Featured keynote speaker 2016 National Conference on Volunteering and Service (Points of Light); Volunteer Engagement and Capacity Building Tracks Opening.
Overcoming the Challenges in Change
Change in Society
Change in Organizations
Change in Your Professional Career
(Dana’s guests for the day will be listed here soon)
Would you like to host a local event?
Local AVAs, DOVIAs, Volunteer Centers are all invited to a local version of this hybrid conference. The basic requirements for hosting include:
- Register on the AL!VE website and pay the conference hosting fee ($550 or $500 for AL!VE members)
- Securing a venue that can support the audio/visual and internet requirements
- Organizing refreshments an option for lunch (yes, it can be brown bag if your venue allows it)
- Running your own registration process (the fees you charge are your own)
- Providing a host for the day who be trained in advance to interact with the local participants
If you would like to be kept in the loop as more we get the presenters confirmed or other important details leave us your details below.
To register as a host site, go to the event registration page on the AL!VE site.
Registration will be available on the AL!VE site by mid April. If you have any questions email AL!VE’s E.D. Gretchen at email@example.com.