Enabling your Volunteer Coordinator to send you text messages
Receiving Text Messages
If your organization has enabled text messaging, you can choose whether or not your Volunteer Coordinators can send you text messages.
- Log on to MyImpactPage.com (if you are not logged in already)
- Click on the MY PROFILE tab and select “Contact Information”
- Scroll down to the “Text Messaging” heading
- If you wish to receive text messages, check the box beside “I want to receive text messages on my cell phone.“
- Enter your full cellphone / mobile number, ensuring that the country code is correct.
- Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the screen