Summary of Options in the
Opportunities / Schedule Tabs
Managing your activity assignments
Options in the Opportunities Tab
When you open your OPPORTUNITIES tab and click on the link to an Activity, if it is not indicated as “Full” (all spaces are taken) or “Closed” (no further signups are permitted), the following buttons will be available beside your shift assignments under the “Actions” heading:
- [+ Sign Up] – You can request to be assigned to the shift.
- [x Withdraw] – You have requested to be assigned to the shift, but now need to cancel that request.
- [√ Confirm] – You have been scheduled for this assignment and can now confirm that you will be there. The word “Scheduled” will appear to the left of this button (if you have already been assigned and confirmed, you’ll see the notification “Scheduled – Confirmed”.)
In activities with shifts, you can also select multiple shifts and scroll to the bottom to sign up for them.
If you don’t see any shifts that you’d like to sign up for or the activity is full, you can click the [Add me to the back-up list in case you ever need extras] button at the top of the page.
Options in the Schedule Tab
When you open your SCHEDULE tab, the following buttons will be available beside your shift assignments under the “ACTIONS” heading:
- [x Decline] – You can decline a shift to which you have been assigned (but not yet confirmed).
- [√ Confirm] – You have been scheduled for this assignment and can now confirm that you will be there.
- [x Remove] – You have been scheduled for this assignment and you have confirmed that you will be there, but the administrator has given you the ability to remove yourself from the confirmed assignment.
You can also select multiple assignments and scroll to the bottom to perform the same action on each of them.
If there are no actions available, you’ll need to contact your administrator if you need to make changes in your schedule.