Navigating the Mobile Interface
Accessing MyVolunteerPage on your mobile device
How to Log In
- On your phone, tablet, or other mobile device, open your web browser and type MyVolunteerPage.mobi in the address bar.
- Type in your username and Password and click the [Login] button.
Your Home Page
Once you have logged on, you’ll be greeted by name on your home page.
If you are assigned to something, you’ll see a reminder at the top of the page. If your organization has set up the feature, you may even be able to start a clock for your activity assignment from your mobile device.
A bit further down the home page, you may see:
- a personal message from a member of the Volunteer Coordinator team
- news and information for volunteers in your organization
- a summary of your hours logged for the week, month, and year
Click on the [Menu] button in the top left to access the functionality of MyVolunteerPage.
From here, you can:
- Close: close the menu
- Home: return to the Home page
- Opportunities: sign up for something
- Schedule: view your assignments
- Hours: log hours and view past logged hours
- Connections: log a client encounter and view recent logged encounters if you are associated with a client of the organization
- Contact: send an email and view client contact information if you are associated with clients
- My Profile: view or edit your profile
- Files: access files from your organizations document library
- Go to the main site: switch to the non-mobile website
- Log Out: log out from the volunteer portal
From the [My Profile] button, you’ll be able to:
- Contact Information: update your name, address, telephone, and email information
- Change Password: change your password
- Update Photo: add / update your profile photo
- Update Privacy Settings: specify whether or not volunteers can see your name in assignment lists
- Update Text Messaging Settings: subscribe to text messages (if your organization uses this feature)
- Goals: view / edit your hours goals
- General Interests: view / edit items that are of interest to you
- Availability: view / edit the days and times that you are generally available to volunteer
- Qualifications: view / edit the qualifications section of your profile
- Additional Info: view / edit the additional information section of your profile
- Select a theme: if you belong to multiple organizations, select the color and branding scheme to apply to your interface