Merge Duplicate Profiles
There is only one you :)
How does this happen?
Because MyVolunteerPage.com can hold a profile for you related to different places you volunteer, sometimes volunteers end up with a profile for more than one organization. If this happens to you, here’s how you can combine the two.
Important note:Doing this will still mean that only you can see that you are part of two or more organizations – the system does not let either organization know that you volunteer somewhere else.
Steps to merge two existing profiles
- Log on to MyVolunteerPage.com with the username you wish to keep
- Click on the MY PROFILE tab
- Click on the “Merge Profile” section
- Enter the username and password of the new profile you would like to merge into your existing one (i.e. the one with which you have logged in)
- Click the [Get Profile] button
- Continue following the steps to merge your profiles.
Please note: You cannot merge duplicate profiles that exist within the same organization.