Emailing your organization contacts
Emailing the Volunteer Manager(s) or Committee Members
- Log on to MyImpactPage.com
- Click on the CONTACT tab
- Select the volunteer administrator’s name or committee (volunteer mailing list) by selecting it from the “TO” droplist. Don’t worry if you don’t see any volunteer mailing lists, it just means there aren’t any!
- Enter a subject for your message
- Enter the text (body) for your message
- To add attachments to your message, click the [Browse] button. The maximum total message size (message plus any attachments) cannot exceed 4MB.
- Click the [Send Email] button to send your message
NOTEThis tab is used to send outgoing email messages. If a person sends you an email or responds to an email you have sent, you will be able to read it by logging on to the email provider associated with your email address.
Valid File Types for Email Attachments
The maximum size of the message plus any attachments is 4MB.
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, .xml, .dotx)
- Microsoft Works (.wps)
- WordPerfect (.wpd, .wp, .wp4, .wp5, .wp6, .wp7)
- Quark XPress (.qxd)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Postscript (.ps)
- Microsoft Publisher (.pub)
- Text (.txt)
- Rich Text (.rtf)
- Open Document (.odt)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Microsoft Works (.wks, .xlr)
- Generic Comma-Separated Values (.csv)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pps, .ppsx)
- Microsoft Visio (.vsd)
- Generic (.bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .pjpeg, .gif, .png)
- Audio files (.wav, .mp3)
- Web pages (.html)