Quick Search Bar / Basic Search
Quick Search Bar
- Below the menu bar, click in the Quick Search field, labelled “Type a person’s name to search”.
- Type in a few characters of the person’s first or last name. A list of matching people will appear.
- Click on the name of the desired person to edit their profile.
From this screen, you can also print the data entered into the profile or switch to “View Mode” by clicking on the appropriate button to the right of the person’s name in the titlebar. Within “View Mode”, you do not have to have all profile sections open (via the [Hide / Show All Sections] button) in order to print the complete profile.
You can also search by entering the volunteer’s “DatabaseUserId” value (visible when viewing a profile or in a Personal Profile).
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature)
- In the “Organization Filters” section, select the desired organizations within your enterprise to include in the search. If you have created Regions, your organizations will be grouped within their respective region.
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search. If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- All of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- In the “Communications Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice. Settings are broken down into three categories. You can make one selection from each category:
- Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Email, Has No Email
- Mobile Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Mobile Email, Has No Mobile Email
- Text Messaging [this will only appear if Text Messaging has been enabled]: Don’t Filter (default), Has text messaging enabled, Does not have text messaging enabled
- In the “Group Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice: Don’t Filter (default), Individuals Only (profiles associated with one person only), Groups Only (profiles that have been defined as representing a group)
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button to add other options to your search (see immediately below) or click the [Search] button to run your search
Other Tutorials Related to Searches
Looking for something else? Enter your keywords and press Enter.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.