Date of Birth
Search Date of Birth
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature) – Click here and scroll down for a video on all of step 1.
- In the “Organization Filters” section, select the desired organizations within your enterprise to include in the search. If you have created Regions, your organizations will be grouped within their respective region.
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search. If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- All of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- In the “Communications Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice. Settings are broken down into three categories. You can make one selection from each category:
- Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Email, Has No Email
- Mobile Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Mobile Email, Has No Mobile Email
- Text Messaging [this will only appear if Text Messaging has been enabled]: Don’t Filter (default), Has text messaging enabled, Does not have text messaging enabled
- In the “Group Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice: Don’t Filter (default), Individuals Only (profiles associated with one person only), Groups Only (profiles that have been defined as representing a group)
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button. The available criteria corresponding to your module selections will appear first in the list, followed by other criteria. Instead of scrolling through the list, you can type a few letters of the criteria you want to use.
- Select Date of Birth from the drop-down list.
- Date of Birth: Select the desired type of match from the droplist (Is less than or equal to, Is greater than or equal to, Is between, Is empty, Is not empty). Select “Is empty” if you are searching for profiles with no value for the Birthdate field. Select “Is not empty” if you are searching for profiles with a value (i.e. any valid date) for the Birthdate field.
- Enter the full date value (month, day, year) if you selected “Is greater than or equal to” or “Is less than or equal to” as a type of match. Enter two dates if you are searching for profiles with a Date of Birth value between two dates. You can also select dates from the calendar that pops up when you click in the date field(s).
- You can either search by entering exact dates or by using dynamic dates.
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and to execute a search. – A search will be run.
Other Tutorials Related to Searches
Looking for something else? Enter your keywords and press Enter.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.