Hours and Numbers of Volunteers
- 12 Month Trend: Illustrates the change in activity levels (hours, number of volunteers) over the course of a 12 month period
- Hours by Organization: Displays the number of logged hours and the number of volunteers contributing hours for each organization and graphs the five most active organizations.
- Hours by Activity Report Group: Displays the number of logged hours and the number of volunteers contributing hours for each Activity Report Group and graphs the five most active Report Groups.
- Hours by Volunteer: Displays the hours logged and number of entries logged by each volunteer.
- Logged Hours : Individual hours logged by date, Activity Category, Activity and volunteer and exported to Excel for further data analysis.
Run a Report
- Go to: Reports >> Hours Reports
- Select the desired report to run
- Optional:To search for specific profiles to include, click the [Report on a specific group] button and run the search
- Enter or select the options for the report
- Click the [View Report] button to see the report on screen
- Click the [Export Report] button to generate a PDF version
Export Raw Data
- Go to: Reports >> Raw Data Reports >> Logged Hours
- Optional: Enter a date range
- Optional: Filter the export by Activity Category
- Choose your sorting preference
- By default we have selected the most columns used in an export. Click the [Show Columns] button to see what columns are included and to make any changes you’d like.
- Click the [Export Logged Hours] button