Quick Search / Edit a Profile
Type a Person's Name to Search
Search / Edit a Non-Archived Profile
The quickest way to find and edit a non-archived profile, is to start typing a few characters of the person’s name (first name, last name) into the “Quick Search” field at the top right of the screen, just below the menu bar. The first 10 results will appear. You may need to type a few characters in order to narrow down your search. The Quick search results will also include the volunteer’s middle initial. For organizations that may have volunteers with the same first and last names, this will help to differentiate between the volunteers listed in the Quick Search results.
You can also search by entering the volunteer’s “DatabaseUserId” value (visible when viewing a profile or in a Personal Profile Export).
Edit a Volunteer's Profile
Structure of a volunteer’s profile:
- Main tab:
- Contact – name, address, telephone, email, birthdate, photo, username, password, twitter, LinkedIn
- Custom Fields – custom field values
- Qualifications – qualification values
- General Interests – general interest selections
- General Availability – general availability selections
- Miscellaneous – volunteer status, date joined, hours permissions, goals, notes
- Communications tab:
- Send Email – send an email (visible only if an email address has been entered)
- Send Mobile Email – send an email to a mobile device (visible only if a mobile email address has been entered)
- Personal Message – display a message on the volunteer’s home page
- Email History – history of messages sent to the volunteer
- Assign tab – assign the volunteer to activities
- Schedule tab – view / edit the volunteer’s schedule
- Hours tab – log / view / edit hours for the volunteer or start a timeclock
- Reports tab:
- Reports – view / generate hours and feedback reports for the volunteer
- Comparisons – compare the volunteer’s hours based on year / quarter / month / week
- Exports – export information on hours and feedback logged
- Review Text Feedback – view any pending text feedback logged by the volunteer
- Committees tab – committee memberships
- Classifications tab – view / edit classification selections (only available if the organization is part of an enterprise that has created classifications)
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.