Banner Management - Upload or Change
What is a Banner?
A banner is a customized graphic image (created by your organization) that displays to volunteers at the top of the screen in MyVolunteerPage.com once they have logged in or when potential volunteers are on your volunteer opportunity search pages. Volunteers who apply to one of your member agencies will see your banner and that agency banner in rotation (if that agency adds one of course).
Banners must be:
- Width: Exactly 1002 pixels
- Height: Exactly 124 pixels
- File type: JPG, GIF, PNG
- File size: No more than 200KB
- Go to: Configuration >> Enterprise Settings >> Banner Management
- In the “Upload a New Banner” section, click the [Browse] button to select an image
- Click the [Upload Banner] button. Your banner will be displayed in the “Current Banner” section.
- Optional: In the “Update Banner Link” section, enter a website that a volunteer will be taken to if they click on your banner image, then click the [Update Banner Link] button
- Go to: Configuration >> Organization Settings >> Banner Management
- In the “Current Banner” section, click the [Remove Banner] button