Quick Search Bar / Basic Search
Quick Search Bar
- Below the menu bar, click in the Quick Search field, labelled “Type a person’s name to search”.
- Type in a few characters of the person’s first or last name. A list of matching people will appear.
- Click on the name of the desired person to edit their profile.
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature)
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search. If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- All of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- In the “Email Filters” section, select the desired option. The default is “Don’t Filter” on email address. This will include all people regardless of whether or not they have an email address.
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button to add other options to your search (see immediately below) or click the [Search] button to run your search
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team