Search by General Availability
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature) – Click here and scroll down for a video on all of step 1.
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search.
- If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules (This is the default. Just getting started? Leave this one selected.)
- All of the selected modules (Could be used to find people who are volunteers and administrators.)
- In the “Email Filters” section, select the desired option. The default is “Don’t Filter” on email address. This will include all people regardless of whether or not they have an email address.
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button
- Select General Interests from the drop-down list.
- Choose to retrieve results that match “All”, “Any” or “None” of the criteria you have specified.
- Select the day(s) of the week and time(s) of day to include in your search.
- To select all days of the week for a specific time of day, click the checkbox in the column header for the time of day (Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Nights).
- To select all times of day for a specific day of the week, click the checkbox to the left of the row for the day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and to execute a search. – A search will be run.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team