Date of Birth
Search Date of Birth
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature) – Click here and scroll down for a video on all of step 1.
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search.
- If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules (This is the default. Just getting started? Leave this one selected.)
- All of the selected modules (Could be used to find people who are volunteers and administrators.)
- In the “Email Filters” section, select the desired option. The default is “Don’t Filter” on email address. This will include all people regardless of whether or not they have an email address.
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button
- Select Date of Birth from the drop-down list.
- Date of Birth: Select the desired type of match from the droplist (Is less than or equal to, Is greater than or equal to, Is between, Is empty, Is not empty). Select “Is empty” if you are searching for profiles with no value for the Birthdate field. Select “Is not empty” if you are searching for profiles with a value (i.e. any valid date) for the Birthdate field.
- Enter the full date value (month, day, year) if you selected “Is greater than or equal to” or “Is less than or equal to” as a type of match. Enter two dates if you are searching for profiles with a Date of Birth value between two dates. You can also select dates from the calendar that pops up when you click in the date field(s).
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and to execute a search. – A search will be run.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team