Search by Birthday
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature) – Click here and scroll down for a video on all of step 1.
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search.
- If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules (This is the default. Just getting started? Leave this one selected.)
- All of the selected modules (Could be used to find people who are volunteers and administrators.)
- In the “Email Filters” section, select the desired option. The default is “Don’t Filter” on email address. This will include all people regardless of whether or not they have an email address.
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button
- Select Birthday from the drop-down list.
- Enter a start and end date by clicking in each field and selecting a month and day from the calendar that pops up when you click in the date field(s).
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and to execute a search. – A search will be run.
NOTEThis option searches the ”Birthdate” field (“Main” tab, “Contact” section) that is part of all volunteer profiles in Volunteer Impact. It excludes the volunteer’s year of birth, enabling you to search for volunteers with birthdays within a specified time frame (month and date).
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team