View Emails to One Volunteer
- Start to type the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar on the right near the top of page.
- Click on the volunteer from the list that appears.
- Click on the “Communications” tab and then the Email History sub-tab (just under the main tabs).
Depending on how you asked us to configure your Enterprise, this will display the history of emails sent from the Enterprise level only or from the Enterprise level and the individual branch / department accounts.
View All Emails
- Go to: Communicate >> Email History
- If desired, select/enter filters and click the green [Filter] button
- Run your mouse over the option icon to the left of the date the email was sent and click “View” to see the contents of the email and to who was on the recipient list.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team