Changing One Volunteer / Changing Multiple Volunteers
Change the Status of One Volunteer
- Type a the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar in near the top of the screen on the right hand side.
- Click on the volunteer’s name from the list that appear
- In the “Main” tab, click on the “Miscellaneous” section
- In the “Volunteer” section, select the desired status for the profile
- Click the [Update Status] button
NOTE:The Quick Search bar does not search archived volunteers so if you would like to retrieve someone from an archived status, search for that volunteer by starting at at People >> Search.
Change Status of Multiple Volunteers
- Go to: People >> Manage Volunteer Status >> Bulk Volunteer Change Status
- Search for the desired profiles to archive
- Check the box beside each person for which you wish to change status (or check the “Select All” box at the bottom)
- Scroll to the bottom and select the desired “Status” to apply to all selected volunteers from the drop-down list
- Click the [Bulk Volunteer Status Change] button
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team