What is a General Interest?
A General Interest is a checkbox that can appear on an application form and in a person’s profile. General Interests are used to record what sorts of opportunities, events or type of work each volunteer is interested in becoming engaged.
- Go to: Configuration >> General Interests
- Click the [+] button in the “General Interests” header or click the [+ New General Interest] button.
- Enter a General Interest name (required, maximum 50 characters)
- Select whether or not the General Interest is active (i.e. will be visible to volunteers and seen on the organization’s public search page)
- Optional: Enter a description
- Optional: Select the Classifications associated with the General Interest:
- Time Commitment
- Duration Commitment
- Click the [Save] button
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team