Email Notifications to Volunteers
Welcoming Email to New Applicants / Opt-In Schedule Reminder
What is an Email Notification to Volunteers?
An email notification to volunteers is an automatically generated email sent by the system. There are two types.
- Your welcoming email that a volunteer can receive after completing your application form
- A schedule reminder email if the volunteer opted in to receive it in MyVolunteerPage.com
Welcoming Email to New Applicants
- Go to: Configuration >> Organization Settings >> Application Form Settings
- Click on the tab corresponding to the desired Application Form
- Check the box “Automatically send an email to new volunteers after the volunteer application form is filled out”
- Enter the text for the “New Volunteer Email Message”
- Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the screen
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team