Start with Basic Contact Details
1. Go to: People >> Add an Admin
2. Fill in the fields in the “Contact Information” section. Mandatory fields are indicated with a flag. Usernames (not case sensitive) and passwords (case sensitive) must be at least 6 characters in length.
Settings - Administrator Role
Choose an Administrator Role. Your options are:
Full: access to all menu items
Limited: access to only specific menu items, as configured in the associated Limited Access Administrative Role
Module: Most clients are set up with an administrator module and a volunteer module. If your organization also subscribes to the Client module or Member module, these will be options as well. Administrators of a module have the ability to use all functions available within that module.
No system access: Used for Better Impact billing contacts, contacts for volunteers who don’t need access to the software
Settings - Email Notifications
Choose which email notifications this administrator should receive. Your options are:
- Change in Activity availability notifications: Sent when volunteers sign up for an Activity/shift or change their availability.
- Declined shift assignment notifications: Sent when volunteers decline a shift to which they have been assigned
- Volunteer status change notifications: Sent when volunteers resign from your organization. This will change the volunteer’s status to “Archived” with a reason of either “Moved” or “Quit”.
- New organization member notifications: Sent when new volunteers complete your application form.
Settings - Contact person
Checking this box enables volunteers to send an email to the administrator from their MyVolunteerPage.com profile.
Finish this step with a click of the [Add an Admin] button. If custom fields have been added to the Admin Module, continue by adding other information to the administrator’s profile.