Community Impact Advertiser Tutorials
We're Here to Help!
The Basics – Get Started with These
- These are used to advertise positions where there
will be screening involved. Each General Interest that is set to active will
show up on the application next to it’s own check box
so that a volunteer can indicate the types of things they
would like to do.
More Advanced Processes
- Usually things such as jobs, positions or opportunities,
but can also be used to schedule orientations and training sessions.
- In a Community Impact environment, these are usually used where
you want new volunteers to be able to self-schedule into a specific
shift without any vetting
- New – Step 1 – Name and Description
- New – Step 2 – Choosing Schedule Options
- New – Step 3 – Visibility and Self-scheduling Options
- New – Step 4 – Choosing Minimum Qualifications
- New – Step 5 – Choosing Relevant Classifications
- Edit / View / Print / Delete
Activity Categories (Groupings of Activities)
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team