eLearning Modules & Other Improvements!
- Administrators can create eLearning Modules that contain a series of multiple choice questions for their volunteers to answer. These Modules are associated with a Qualification so, upon successful completion of the Module, the matching Qualification in the volunteer’s profile is updated with the level associated with that Module. If the volunteer fails the Module (based on the passing grade you assign to it), they’ll be able to retake it.
- eLearning Modules are ideal for organizations that need their volunteers to complete some form of online training or onboarding process in order to qualify them for your Activities.
- There are also Limited Admin permissions for viewing and managing eLearning Modules.
Improved Placement of Buttons to Reduce Scrolling
- For longer interfaces, such as the “General Settings” page, an additional set of buttons (i.e. [Save], [Cancel]) has been added to the top of the page. In this page (and other pages that are long), those buttons will stay at the top of your screen (i.e. “float”) as you scroll down the page, eliminating the need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page when you want to save the changes you have made near the top.
- When editing objects with tabs (e.g. a tab of an Activity or a tab in a user’s profile), the [Save] (and other) buttons now appear at the bottom of the tab, instead of having to scroll down to the bottom to access them. This means that you can make your changes and easily click [Save] without having to scroll within that tab.
- Menu keyboard shortcuts have been added, enabling the administrator to hold down the [Alt] key on their keyboard, and then press the appropriate keys in order to access the menu options. For example, hold down [Alt], press (and release) [M], release [Alt], then press [H] to take the administrator to their Home page.
- On a Macintosh, use the [Options] key to access keyboard shortcuts.
Optional Display of Feedback Fields on Dashboard
- Whether creating or editing numeric Feedback Fields, a new checkbox will enable administrators to select whether or not the Feedback Field should be displayed on the dashboard. When checked, the Feedback Field and its data will appear in the “Comparisons” area on administrator’s home page as well as being available for selection in the Trend Analysis Reports and the Comparisons tab (“Reports” menu) in a volunteer’s profile.
- A “Clear Selections” button has been added to the Trend Analysis Reports to enable the administrator to reset what is displayed (hours, volunteers, Feedback Fields) in the chart and table.
Current Message to Administrators
- The “Current Message to Administrators” field enables you to create a message that will be seen by all administrators in your organization. It will be visible to every administrator on their Home Page. It will only be editable by full administrators and by limited administrators if they have the required permission.
- Headerless info boxes can now be branded. Administrators can specify the color for the border, fill, and text as well as the font’s face and weight.
- These boxes are displayed in the following places:
- Volunteer’s name and summary box on their Home page
- Activity details box for an unscheduled / seasonal activity (from their OPPORTUNITIES page)
- Box containing the volunteer’s name, address, and photo in the “Contact Information” in their MY PROFILE tab
Miscellaneous Enhancements and Improvements
- A “Created by” column has been added to Note Log lists. When editing a user, administrators will see a column containing the initials of the administrator who made the entry. Additionally, a tooltip will display the administrator’s full name.
- The password reset page has been rearranged for greater clarity. You can select “I forgot my password” and then see a field for you to enter your username or you can select “I forgot my username” and then see a field for you to enter your email address.
- Mobile site enhancements:
- Custom Fields are now part of the mobile site, appearing in the menu under Additional Information.
- A reset password link has been added to the mobile login page that directs them to new mobile password reset pages, making the process much more mobile-friendly.
Additional Enhancements: Donor Impact
- A “12 Month Trend Report” has been added to Donor Impact to illustrate the change in donation levels over the course of a 12 month period. Permissions have been added to enable you to give your limited admins access to run all Donor reports.
- Please see the Donor Impact help pages for further information..
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.