Dynamic Date Searches & Other Improvements!
Dynamic Date Search
- Instead of searching by exact date values (e.g. “Show me all volunteers who logged hours between 1 August 2017 to 30 August 2017”), you can make your date search dynamic, so it can be saved and run on a regular basis using relative time frames instead of specific dates (e.g. “Show me all volunteers who logged hours last month“).
- Some examples include:
- Email all accepted volunteers that are on the schedule next week
- Create a list of non-archived volunteers that didn’t log hours last month
- Create a list of volunteers whose training certification qualification will expire in the next six months
Better Impact Buddies Enhancements
Pinned Searches Enhancements
- A “View” option has been added on the home page and the results page to show you the details of the pinned search (i.e. name, filters, criteria).
- Saved searches in the “Create Phone List” menu can now be pinned.
Enhanced Options For Using Search Criteria
- The search criteria selection box is now re-arranged based on what modules the administrator has selected for the search. The relevant options are placed above a line in the drop down list with the other criteria listed below.
- The selection box now enables administrators to select the criteria they wish to use by typing a few letters of the criteria (rather than scrolling to it in the list).
Change Group Size For an Assignment
- Whether in the Schedule tab of a volunteer’s profile or in the Assign From menu options (Unscheduled List, Scheduled List), administrators can now update the group size for an assignment instead of having to delete the assignment and re-assign the volunteer.
Custom Field Category Description is Now Visible to Volunteers
- The Custom Field Category description is now visible to the volunteer in all user-facing areas (i.e. when completing an application form, when editing a profile).
"Title" Has Been Renamed "Salutation" in Profiles
- The “Title” field in a profile has been re-labelled “Salutation”. While the same content can be used in the field, the suggestions previously shown in that field have been removed to be more inclusive of the greater variety of options possible.
- This can be seen when viewing, editing, or creating a new profile, “Salutation” as well as when performing a Personal Profile Export.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.