Volunteer Profile Note Log
The Focus of the Release
Filter by Last Name When Assigning Multiple Volunteers
- In addition to the existing filters available when assigning multiple volunteers to a shift or an unscheduled activity, you can now filter by a volunteer’s last name.
- By typing in a few characters of the volunteer’s last name and clicking [Search], you’ll be able to see the list of matching candidates.
Edit Start / End Times of Multiple Shifts
- A new option is available when editing an Activity that enables you to change the start and end times of multiple shifts.
- You’ll also be able to specify what should be done with those who are already signed up for or assigned to the revised shift.
Add / Remove Qualification Expiry Requirement
- You can now add or remove the expiry requirement in a Qualification that has already been created.
- If you are adding the expiry requirement, you will be prompted to enter an expiry date to apply to all profiles that have that Qualification
- If you are removing the expiry requirement, you’ll be warned if data already exists for the Qualification.
More Places to Get Information on Custom Field / Qualification Attributes
- When editing a profile, clicking on an “Info” button beside a Custom Field or Qualification will show information about their attributes.
- Custom Field information shown: Permissions, Display options, Modules
- Qualification information shown: Expiry Setting, Permissions, Type (Ranked / Unranked), List of items in the Qualification, Display options
- You’ll also be able to view the details of a Custom Field or Qualification in the following places:
Allowing Volunteers to See Their Recorded Feedback Fields
- A new “General Settings” option enables administrators to set whether or not a volunteer can see their Feedback Fields after they have logged hours. This would affect what the volunteer sees when:
- Viewing an existing timelog entry
- Viewing the graph in their REPORTS tab
- Viewing / running the Hours & Feedback Report in their REPORTS tab
More Options When Generating Feedback Export
- In the “Feedback Export – Column Layout” report, administrators can now choose whether or not to include timelog entries that don’t have any recorded Feedback Fields.
Include Volunteer's Profile Photo URL in Export
- The Personal Profile Export (organization and enterprise level) now includes the option to include the “Photo URL” for volunteers with a profile photo.
- While the export does not include the person’s actual photo image, it does give administrators the ability to produce name tags or badges (via Microsoft’s “mail merge” capabilities) that include the volunteer’s profile photo.
Plain Text Areas Will Expand to Accommodate More Text
- Plain Text areas (i.e. non Text Editor fields) will now expand in height (to a certain point) to accommodate the additional text that is added
- This applies to the Personal Message (Communications tab of a profile), Volunteer Notes (Miscellaneous tab of a profile) and the new Note Log (Communications tab of a profile)
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.