Volunteer’s Assignments Confirm / Unconfirm / Automatic Confirmation
Change the Confirmation Status on Behalf of One Volunteer
- Type the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search box
- Click on the volunteer’s name when it appears in the list
- Click on the Schedule tab.
- Run your mouse over the option icon to the left of a shift or Activity and then click Confirm or Unconfirm.
Change the Confirmation Status on Behalf of Multiple Volunteers
- Go to: Assign >> From Scheduled List OR Assign >> From Unscheduled List
- Select the desired filters to apply
- Click the [+] in the header or beside an Activity to show or hide all assigned volunteers
- Hover over the options icon beside the person
- Select either “Confirm” or “Unconfirm”. By selecting multiple volunteers, you will be able to scroll down and choose either “Confirm Selected Assignments” or “Unconfirm Selected Assignments” from the “Change Selected” droplist.
- Confirm the changes by checking the box and clicking the [Confirm] or [Unconfirm] button
Automatically Confirm Assignments
You can set it so that, when a volunteer is assigned to an activity or shift, they are automatically confirmed for it as well. This will only apply to assignments that are made after you have enabled this option. Previous assignments will still have the option to confirm.
- Go to: Configuration >> Organization Settings >> General Settings
- If you are using Client Module, click the “General Volunteer Settings” tab
- In the “Scheduling and Hours Settings” section, check the box for “Automatically confirm assignments when they are created.”
- Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the screen