Reports - Signups
Export Signup Details
- Go to: Reports >> Exports / Excel Reports >> Signup Detail Export
- Optional: Choose the desired Activity Type(s) to include (Schedule, Seasonal or Unscheduled). By default, all Activity types are included.
- Optional: Enter a range for the start date of your shifts or seasonal Activities. If nothing is entered for the date, signups from all dates will be included.
- Optional: Select what other information to include:
- Shifts without signups
- Volunteers that are already assigned to their requested shifts
- Optional: Select an Activity Category to filter which Activities will be included.
- Choose the file format for your export.
- Click on the header “Columns to include” to select what information to include in your export. By default we have selected the most columns used in an export.
- Optional: If you typically run a signup export with these column selections, you can make them your defaults for the next time you run this report.
- Click the [Export Signup Data] button.
TIP:You can also view pending signups (and assign volunteers) by going to Assign >> From Pending Signup List or by clicking the [Pending Signups] button on your administrative home page.
Searching for Pending Signups
If you want to see who has signed up for a specific activity but has yet to be assigned to it, you can run a search:
- Go to: People >> Search
- Select the desired volunteer status(es)
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button
- Search Type: “Activity” [this is the first part of the search]
- In “Schedule Status”, check the “Signed Up” box
- Scroll down to the “For the following activities” section and select the desired Activity
- Click the [Add] button
- Search Type: “Activity” [this is the second part of the search]
- In “Schedule Status”, check the “Not Assigned” box
- Scroll down to the “For the following activities” section and select the desired Activity (i.e. the one you chose in step 6, above)
- Click the [Add and Go] button