Reports - Feedback Fields
View Recent Text Feedback
- Go to People >> Hours and Feedback >> View Text Feedback
View Feedback from One Volunteer
- Begin to type the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar near the top on the right hand side of the screen
- Click on the volunteer’s name when it appears in the list
- Go to the Reports tab and then the Review Text Feedback sub-tab
- Feedback by Volunteer: Displays the total for a specific numeric Feedback Field for each volunteer and graphs the seven volunteers with the highest feedback values.
- Feedback Totals: Displays the total for each numeric Feedback Field.
- Feedback Export – Row Layout: Feedback (all types) recorded by volunteers and exported to Excel for further data analysis. Feedback Fields and their values are displayed across in rows (one row per Feedback Field).
- Feedback Export – Column Layout: Feedback (all types) recorded by volunteers and exported to Excel for further data analysis. Feedback Fields and their values are displayed down in individual columns (one column per Feedback Field). This is sometimes referred to as a “pivoted view”.
Run a Report
- Go to: Reports >> Feedback Reports
- Select the desired report to run
- To search for specific profiles to include, click the [Report on a specific group] button and run the search for the volunteers you’d like to include
- Enter or select the options for the report
- Click either the [View Report] button to generate the report on screen or the [Export Report] to export a PDF version
Export Raw Data
- Go to: Reports >> Exports / Excel Reports >> Feedback Export
- Optional: Enter a date range
- Optional: Filter the export by Activity Category
- Choose your sorting preference
- By default we have selected the most columns used in an export. Click the [Columns to Include] section to see what columns are included and to make any changes you’d like.
- Click the [Export Feedback Fields] button