Update Volunteer Profiles - Miscellaneous Information
Update Miscellaneous Information
- Type a the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar in near the top of the screen on the right hand side.
- Click on the volunteer’s name from the list that appears
- While in the “Main” tab, click on the “Miscellaneous” sub-tab (in the second row of tabs)
- In the “Volunteer” module section, make the necessary changes:
- Status: Select the new status for the volunteer and click the [Update Status] button.
- Date Joined: When a volunteer fills in your application form, the “Date Joined” defaults to the date the application was completed. You can change that date here. You can also see how many years a volunteer has been with your organization.
- Application Form: This field indicates the application form that the volunteer used to apply to your organization.
- Log Hours Permission: By selecting a value here, you can override what the default log hours permission is for all volunteers.
- Timeclock Permission: By selecting a value here, you can override what the default timeclock permission is for all volunteers.
- Donor Record URL: If the volunteer is also a donor, you can enter the URL that links to their donor record.
- Notes: You can enter information about the volunteer that will only be visible to other administrators.
- Goals: While a volunteer can enter goals information, you can monitor it here and update it, if necessary.
- If this profile represents a group (i.e. multiple people), scroll down to the “Group Settings” section and make the necessary changes:
- Group: Check this box if this profile represents a group. This will enable that profile to sign up for activities and shifts in MyVolunteerPage.com as a group, indicating the number of people associated with that specific signup.
- Group Name: Enter a name for the group.
- Click the [Save] button when you are finished.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.