General Availability - View / Update a Volunteer's Overall Availability
What is General Availability
Within a volunteer’s profile, you or the volunteer can indicate the days and times of day that he/she is available to volunteer. Each day of the week is displayed along with check boxes for:
- “Mornings” (6:00am-12:00pm),
- “Afternoons” (12:00pm-6:00pm),
- “Evenings” (6:00pm-12:00am)
- “Nights” (12:00am-6:00am).
Multiple boxes can be checked.
View / Edit
- Type part of the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search box near the top on the right.
- Click on the the volunteer’s name once it appears in the list.
- In the “Main” tab, click on the “General Availability” section
- View the person’s availability or make any changes necessary
- Click the [Save] button
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.