Emailing a Monthly Assignments Calendar to a Volunteer
Emailing a Volunteer Their Monthly Schedule
- To email a volunteer their monthly schedule in calendar format (i.e. scheduled Activity assignments), edit the person’s profile.
- Click on the “Schedule” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Scheduled Activities” section, “Single Month Calendar Schedule Report” heading.
- Select the “Export File Format”. If you choose PDF, you can also select the “Paper Size” to use.
- Enter the “Start Date” (i.e. the month for which you wish to generate the schedule).
- Click the [Email to Volunteer] button.
- In the “Email to Volunteer” dialog, compose your message. The calendar is attached and a default subject has been entered for you.
- Click the [Email to Volunteer] button to send your message.
You can also click the [View Report] button to see the schedule on screen or the [Export Report] button to save the schedule to a file.