Birthdays - Search / Report
- Go to: People Search
- Choose statuses of the volunteers you would like to search
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button
- For “Search Type”, select “Birthdate” from the drop-down list
- Enter the start and end dates for the range to check
- Click the [Add and Go] button
Report on Birthdates
- Go to Reports >> Exports / Excel Reports >> Personal Profile Export
- Search for the desired profiles to include (See: Search)
- Check the “Birthday” column from the “Misc Fields” section in “Basic Export Columns”
- Select any other columns to include in your report
- Select the file format
- Click the [Export Profiles] button
If you would like to calculate ages, add a formula to calculate the difference between today’s date and the volunteer’s birthdate and copy it to all rows that have volunteers.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.