Remove a volunteer from a Shift or an Activity
- Type the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search box
- Click on the volunteer’s name when it appears in the list
- Click on the Schedule tab.
- Run your mouse over the options icon to the left of the relevant assignment and click “Remove”
- Go to: Assign >> From Scheduled List OR Assign >> From Unscheduled List
- Select the desired filters to apply
- Click the [+] in the header or beside an Activity to show or hide all assigned volunteers
- Hover over the options icon beside the person
- Select either “Remove”. By selecting multiple volunteers, you will be able to scroll down and choose “Remove Selected Assignments” from the “Change Selected” drop-down list.
- Confirm the removal by checking the box and clicking the [Remove] button
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.