Assigning a Volunteer After a Shift has Occured
Assign a Volunteer After a Shift Has Occurred
Assigning a volunteer to a shift that has occurred in the past can only be done from the Scheduled List. It cannot be done within the Schedule tab of a volunteer’s profile.
- Go to Assign >> From Scheduled List
- Adjust the date range to include the past shift you wish to assign the volunteer to. (By default, your schedule will only show future shifts.)
- Select the desired Activity Category and Activity you wish to assign the volunteer to.
- Click the [Filter Activities] button
- Click on the desired shift.
- In the “Assign Volunteer” window, you can use a variety of filters to find the volunteer you wish to assign. (You might want to consider unchecking all current boxes and filtering by the desired volunteer’s Last Name.)
NOTE:If the Activity has already been made Inactive, you will need to set it to active before it will show on your schedule. You can do this by going to Activities >> Manage Activities and editing the Activity there.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.