AnniversariesView upcoming / Edit / Send Email
On your administrative homepage in the “Status Update” section, you will see a button indicating the number of people with anniversaries of service coming up in the next 7 days. This information is based on the “Date Joined” system field within the person’s profile. By clicking on the [Anniversaries] button, you will see the list of people along with their anniversary date and number of years of service.
Click the print icon in the top right hand corner to print this list.
If you click the [Options] button to the left of a name, you can:
- “Send Email” (if the volunteer has an email address)
- “List Recent Emails” (shows the last 10 emails sent to that volunteer, to avoid accidentally sending duplicate emails)
- “View” (view the volunteer’s profile)
TIP:You can select multiple/all people from that list who are celebrating an anniversary and click the [Send Email] button to email multiple people.
Edit a Volunteer’s Start Date
- Type a the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar in near the top of the screen on the right side.
- Click on the volunteer’s name from the list that appears
- While in the “Main” tab, click on the “Miscellaneous” sub-tab (in the second row of tabs)
- Under the “Volunteer” section edit the “Date Joined”
- Click the [Save] button