Making a Volunteer an Administrator
Giving a Volunteer Administrative Access
If you have a volunteer that you need to provide with administrative access to Volunteer Impact, you can edit that person’s profile and add them to the “Administrator Module”. A separate profile is not needed.
- Edit the profile
- In the “Main” tab, go to the “Miscellaneous” section
- Scroll down to the “Administrator” section and select the appropriate “Status” from the drop list (“Active”, “Archived”)
- Click the [Add to Module] button
- The person is added (by default) as an administrator with no system access. Click the [Update Administrator Role] button and choose the appropriate role. Your options are:
- Full: access to all menu items
- Limited: access to only specific menu items, as configured in the associated Limited Access Administrative Role
- Module: Most clients are set up with an administrator module and a volunteer module. If your organization also subscribes to the Client module or Member module, these will be options as well. Administrators of a module have the ability to use all functions available within that module.
- No system access: Used for Better Impact billing contacts, contacts for volunteers who don’t need access to the software
- Change any other admin settings, as needed
- Click the [Save] button in the “Administrator” section
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.