Modules - Adding Someone to a Module
Add a Profile to a Module
- Type a the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar in near the top of the screen on the right hand side.
- Click on the volunteer’s name from the list that appear
- In the “Main” tab, click on the “Miscellaneous” section
- In the appropriate section (i.e. “Volunteer”, “Administrator”, “Client”, “Member”, “Donor”), select the desired status for the selected module
- Click the [Add to Module] button
NOTEThe Quick Search bar does not included archived profiles in the search, so if you would like to retrieve someone from an archived status, search for that person by starting at at People >> Search.
The Modules that display in the “Miscellaneous” section will depend on what options you have purchased for your organization.