Search For Volunteers That Have or Have Not Logged In
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature) – Click here and scroll down for a video on all of step 1.
- In the “Organization Filters” section, select the desired organizations within your enterprise to include in the search. If you have created Regions, your organizations will be grouped within their respective region.
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired statuses to include in the search. If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- All of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- In the “Communications Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice. Settings are broken down into three categories. You can make one selection from each category:
- Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Email, Has No Email
- Mobile Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Mobile Email, Has No Mobile Email
- Text Messaging [this will only appear if Text Messaging has been enabled]: Don’t Filter (default), Has text messaging enabled, Does not have text messaging enabled
- In the “Group Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice: Don’t Filter (default), Individuals Only (profiles associated with one person only), Groups Only (profiles that have been defined as representing a group)
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button. The available criteria corresponding to your module selections will appear first in the list, followed by other criteria. Instead of scrolling through the list, you can type a few letters of the criteria you want to use.
- Select Login Date from the drop-down list
- Status: Select either “Has logged in” or “Has not logged in”
- Optionally, enter a value for “On Or After” (to check for a login on or after the date specified), “On Or Before” (to check for a login on or before the date specified) or provide a value for both dates to check a date range.
- You can either search by entering exact dates or by using dynamic dates.
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and to execute a search. – A search will be run.
Other Tutorials Related to Searches
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team