- Monthly Comparison Chart: Compares total hours logged and number of volunteers that logged hours over the course of the past 12 months along with totals for numeric feedback logged.
- Numeric Feedback Efficiency: Compares totals for numeric feedback logged over the course of the past 12 months.
Run a Report
- Go to: Reports >> Trend Analysis Reports
- Select the desired report to run
- You can select up to four components to include in the chart by clicking the desired button:
- [Add to right side]: adds the selection to a scale on the right side of the chart
- [Add to left side]: adds the selection to a scale on the left side of the chart
- [Remove from chart]: removes the selection from the chart
- Click the [Chart Options] menu in the upper right corner to:
- Change Chart Type (Line, Column)
- Download Chart (PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG)
- Click the desired button at the bottom to export your numeric results to either a CSV file or an XLSX file
TIP:You can also click on the [Clear Selections] button to clear your currently selected options and start building your report again.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team