- Feedback by Volunteer: Displays the total for a specific Feedback Field for each volunteer and graphs the seven volunteers with the highest feedback values.
- Feedback Totals: Displays the total for each Feedback Field.
- Feedback Export – Row Layout: Feedback (all types) recorded by volunteers and exported to Excel for further data analysis. Feedback Fields and their values are displayed across in rows (one row per Feedback Field).
- Feedback Export – Column Layout: Feedback (all types) recorded by volunteers and exported to Excel for further data analysis. Feedback Fields and their values are displayed down in individual columns (one column per Feedback Field). This is sometimes referred to as a “pivoted view”.
Run a Report
- Go to: Reports >> Feedback Reports
- Select the desired report to run
- To search for specific profiles to include, click the [Report on a specific group] button and run the search for the volunteers you’d like to include
- Enter or select the options for the report
- Click either the [View Report] button to generate the report on screen or the [Export Report] to export a PDF version
Export Raw Data
- Go to: Reports >> Exports / Excel Reports >> Feedback Export
- Optional: Enter a date range
- Optional: Filter the export by Activity Category
- Choose your sorting preference
- By default we have selected the most columns used in an export. Click the [Columns to Include] section to see what columns are included and to make any changes you’d like.
- Click the [Export Feedback Fields] button
TIP: Saving Your Column SelectionsOnce you have chosen the appropriate values from the “Columns to Include” section, check the box “Make these my default columns”. When you run this report again at a later date, the selections you have made will be remembered, making it easier to run your specific report.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team