Your Volunteer Impact Home Page
When you log on to Volunteer Impact as an administrator, you will see the “Home Page”. You can get back to this page at any time by going to Main >> Home.
If you are an administrator of multiple organizations and/or an enterprise, you will see an “Accounts” page first. After selecting the desired account, you’ll then be taken to the Home Page.
Here are the various sections that make up your administrative home page.
- Status Update: displays the number of people for each status across your organizations for the selected module:
- Clients (requires Client Module)
- Buttons will display for each of the modules, providing you with quick access to a variety of functions:
- Qualification Approvals (Volunteer module only)
- Expiring Qualifications (Volunteer module only)
- Expired Qualifications (Volunteer module only)
- Custom Field Approvals (Volunteer and Client modules)
- Birthdays (Volunteer and Client modules)
- Applicant (Volunteer and Client modules)
- In Process (Volunteer and Client modules)
Your Current Messages
- Your Current Volunteer Message: view/edit the message your volunteers will see from the enterprise when they log on to myVolunteerPage.com
- Your Current Client Message: view/edit the message your clients will see from the enterprise when they log on to myVolunteerPage.com
- Your Current Administrator Message: view/edit the message other administrators will see when they log on to admin.betterimpact.com
- Your Current Organization Message: view/edit the message your organization administrators will see when they log on to Volunteer Impact
- Comparisons as of (DATE): compare the number of hours logged, number of volunteers with hours logged and feedback logged in a given period. You can compare yearly, quarterly, monthly and weekly values for the entire year or the year to date.
- System Message: communication from Better Impact to all administrators. This area can also include a custom message from us to your specific organization.
- Support: information from Better Impact on getting help and contacting support. The section contains a link to the online help pages and also displays the Technical Support telephone number (specific to your region).
- Feedback: information from Better Impact on submitting feedback to us
- Get Social: this section displays the Better Impact Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Account Information: information from Better Impact on your account (the year you became a client, your next renewal date, number of billable volunteer profiles). If you have opted in to the text messaging feature, you’ll also see the number of text messages sent.
Here’s a sample home page for an enterprise: