View All Emails
- Go to: Communicate >> Email History
- If desired, select/enter filters and click the green [Filter] button
- Run your mouse over the [Options] icon to the left of the date the email was sent and click “View” to see the contents of the email and to who was on the recipient list.
What you’ll see at the enterprise level: all emails sent from the enterprise level
What you’ll see in a specific organization: all emails sent from that specific organization level
View Emails to One Volunteer
- Start to type the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar on the right near the top of page.
- Click on the volunteer from the list that appears.
- Click on the “Communications” tab and then the Email History sub-tab (just under the main tabs).
What you’ll see at the enterprise level: all emails sent to the volunteer from the enterprise and the organizations
When viewing the email history in a volunteer’s profile, a value of “External” for the type of email indicates that the email was sent from one of the organizations (i.e. not from the enterprise). You can hover over this to see the name of the organization.
What you’ll see in a specific organization: all emails sent to the volunteer from the enterprise and that specific organization level
When viewing the email history in a volunteer’s profile, “External” indicates that the email was sent from the enterprise (i.e. outside of that specific organization).
Configuring What You Will See in a Volunteer's Email History
Enterprise email options that we can set for you:
- Enterprise can view organization email message records
- Organizations can view enterprise email message records