Custom Field Entries
Update Volunteer Profiles
Update Multiple Profiles at Once
- Go to: People >> Custom Fields and Qualifications >> Bulk Update User Custom Fields
- Search for the desired profiles to change (See: Search)
- Select the Custom Field Category from the drop-down list
- Select the Custom Field from the drop-down list
- Select the new value to be applied to the selected profiles:
- Set the value for every selected person, or
- Remove the existing value for every selected person
- Click the [Update] button. In the “Confirm” dialog, you must check the box in order to confirm the changes to be made.
Long Text Custom Fields:The “Bulk Update User Custom Fields” feature will replace any existing values in a field with the new value specified. If, however, you are using this feature to update the value of a “long text” Custom Field, the value you enter will be appended to the existing text in that field.
Update One Profile
- Type a the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar in near the top of the screen on the right hand side.
- Click on the volunteer’s name from the list that appears
- While in the “Main” tab, click on the “Custom Field” sub-tab (in the second row of tabs)
- Update the fields as required and click the [Save] button
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team