Search Label Settings
Customizing Classification Search Labels
Customizing the Labels on Your Public Search Page
- Go to: Configuration >> Enterprise Settings >> General Settings
- In the “Search Label Settings” section, enter your own text for any/all of the Classification search labels. The default text for each setting is:
- Organizations (list of organizations in your enterprise): “Organizations”
- Organization Classifications: “Type of Organization”
- Communities: “Community”
- Activity Classification: “The Type of Task”
- Duration Commitment Classification: “For How Long?”
- Suitability Classification: “Other Factors”
- Time Commitment Classification: “How Often?”
- Schedule Classification: “Availability”
- Date Range: “When?”
- Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the page
Looking for something else? Enter your keywords and press Enter.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.