Search Label Settings
Customizing Classification Search Labels
Customizing the Labels on Your Public Search Page
- Go to: Configuration >> Enterprise Settings >> General Settings
- In the “Search Label Settings” section, enter your own text for any/all of the Classification search labels. The default text for each setting is:
- Organizations (list of organizations in your enterprise): “Organizations”
- Organization Classifications: “Type of Organization”
- Communities: “Community”
- Activity Classification: “The Type of Task”
- Duration Commitment Classification: “For How Long?”
- Suitability Classification: “Other Factors”
- Time Commitment Classification: “How Often?”
- Schedule Classification: “Availability”
- Date Range: “When?”
- Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the page
Looking for something else? Enter your keywords and press Enter.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team