View Upcoming / Edit / Send Email
On your administrative homepage in the “Status Update” section, you will see a button indicating the number of people with birthdays coming up in the next 7 days. This information is based on the BIRTHDAY system field within the person’s profile. You can click on any of the Module buttons at the top of the section to view the status information for that module.
By clicking on the [Birthdays] button, you will see the list of people along with their birth date (day and month). You can also print the information in this window by clicking the print icon in the top right corner.
If you click the [Options] button to the left of a name, you can:
- “Send Email” (if the volunteer has an email address)
- “List Recent Emails” (shows the last 10 emails sent to that volunteer, to avoid accidentally sending duplicate emails)
- “View” (view the volunteer’s profile)
TIP:You can select multiple/all people from that list who are celebrating a birthday and click the [Send Email] button to email multiple people.
- Type a the volunteer’s name in the Quick Search bar in near the top of the screen on the right side.
- Click on the volunteer’s name form the list that appears
- While in the “Main” tab, click on the “Contact” section
- Edit the “Birthdate” value
- Click the [Save] button
NOTE:Although a volunteer only needs to enter a month and day value, as an administrator, you must always enter a full date (month, day, year) into any date field.