Enterprise System Administrator
Making Someone an Enterprise Administrator
To add someone as an Enterprise Administrator, they must first be an administrator in at least one of your department / location accounts.
- Go to People >> Administrators >> Enterprise Administrators
- Click the green [+]
- Search for the person you would like to make an Enterprise Administrator
- If more that one name appears in the list, select the appropriate person
- In the Security Group drop-down list, leave it set to “Full Administrator” if you want them to have full system access or select the security group to which you would like to restrict this administrator.
- Click the [Add Selected Admin] button
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem... We're Here to Help!Submit a support ticket to the Better Impact team