Client Date Joined
Search by the Date Clients Joined Your Organization
- Go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature)
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired client statuses to include in the search. If you make multiple selections, you can include people that have:
- Any of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- All of the selected modules and any of the selected statuses
- In the “Communications Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice. Settings are broken down into three categories. You can make one selection from each category:
- Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Email, Has No Email
- Mobile Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Mobile Email, Has No Mobile Email
- Text Messaging [this will only appear if Text Messaging has been enabled]: Don’t Filter (default), Has text messaging enabled, Does not have text messaging enabled
- In the “Group Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice: Don’t Filter (default), Individuals Only (profiles associated with one person only), Groups Only (profiles that have been defined as representing a group)
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button. The available criteria corresponding to your module selections will appear first in the list, followed by other criteria. Instead of scrolling through the list, you can type a few letters of the criteria you want to use.
- Select Client Date Joined from the drop-down list. You’ll be able to enter a value for “On Or After” (client joined after the date entered), “On Or Before” (client joined before the date entered) or both fields (client joined between the two dates entered).
- You can either search by entering exact dates or by using dynamic dates.
- When you are done:
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria to the list of things to include in the list and to execute a search. – A search will be run.
This option searches the “Client Date Joined” field (“Main” tab, “Miscellaneous” section) that is part of all client profiles in Volunteer Impact. It includes the client’s full start date (month, day, year), enabling you to search for clients with a specific time length of service.
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.