Search for Clients Associated With Volunteers
- To search for clients that are/aren’t associated with volunteers, go to: People >> Search (or any other menu option that uses the search feature)
- In the “Module and Status Filters” section, select the desired client statuses to include in the search
- In the “Communications Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice. Settings are broken down into three categories. You can make one selection from each category:
- Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Email, Has No Email
- Mobile Email: Don’t Filter (default), Has Mobile Email, Has No Mobile Email
- Text Messaging [this will only appear if Text Messaging has been enabled]: Don’t Filter (default), Has text messaging enabled, Does not have text messaging enabled
- In the “Group Filters” section, optionally select the desired choice: Don’t Filter (default), Individuals Only (profiles associated with one person only), Groups Only (profiles that have been defined as representing a group)
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button to add other options to your search
- Select Client Connections from the drop-down list.
- Select the desired Status from the drop-down list:
- Client is associated with volunteers
- Client is not associated with volunteers
- Click the [Add and Go] button to run your search or the [Add] button to add further criteria
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.