Quick Search / Edit a Client Profile
Search / Edit a Non-Archived Profile
The quickest way to find and edit a non-archived profile, is to start typing a few characters of the person’s name (first name or last name) into the “Quick Search” field at the top right of the screen, just below the menu bar. The first 10 results will appear. You may need to type a few characters in order to narrow down your search. You can also search by entering the volunteer’s “DatabaseUserId” value (visible when viewing a profile or in a Personal Profile Export).
Edit a Client's Profile
Structure of a client’s profile:
- Main tab:
- Contact – name, address, telephone, email, birthdate, photo, username, password, twitter, LinkedIn
- Custom Fields – custom field values
- Miscellaneous – client status
- Communications tab:
- Send Email – send an email (visible only if an email address has been entered)
- Send Mobile Email – send an email to a mobile device (visible only if a mobile email address has been entered)
- Email History – history of messages sent to the client
- Connections tab – view / edit associations with volunteers
Looking for something else?
Enter your keywords and press Enter.